Table of contents:
Video: 50 Questions To Ask Your Ex-boyfriend
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 09:40
“I had a great opportunity to never see him again in my life. Why shouldn't I use it and ask him some questions?"
The content of the article
1 50 questions to the ex
Because the answers he will give to your questions will help you first of all, dear. Of course, if your ex is a completely lost copy and there is nothing to talk about with him, this is rubbish. It is unlikely that a dialogue with him will bring you at least some benefit. But what the hell is not kidding?
If your ex is a great guy and a decent person with whom you have remained on good terms, it's a sin not to take advantage of this. Yet he knows more about your relationship than anyone else. You need to find out the reasons why your relationship did not work out. Are you finding the wrong guys? Are you too dissolving in a relationship and choking a guy with love, or are you so cold that you could become a new character in the cartoon "Frozen"? Find it out. Ask him a couple of questions from our list - this will help you build stronger, healthier and happier relationships in the future.
50 questions to the ex
- When did the crisis begin in our relationship? How did you understand this and how did it manifest itself?
- When did you realize that the relationship cannot be saved?
- What do you think we did wrong?
- Have you ever cheated?
- How many times have you seriously thought about cheating?
- Did you suspect me of treason? Why?
- Was there something that you wanted to discuss but did not dare, fearing my reaction?
- Has our relationship been influenced by outside people (friends, relatives, etc.)? And if so, why?
- What qualities in me did you value the most?
- What annoyed you the most?
- Why did you pay attention to me?
- What was your first impression of me?
- How are we alike?
- What is our main difference?
- Are we the same now as we were at the beginning of the relationship?
- How did you explain our parting to your friends?
- Should we continue our companionship?
- How often have you discussed our problems with your friends? Do you regret it?
- Do you regret the time we spent together?
- How have I influenced you?
- How have you influenced me?
- Was the breakup easy for you? Why?
- How do you react if you find out that I have a boyfriend?
- Are you happier after breaking up?
- Were you happy with me?
- What made you especially happy in our relationship?
- What did you miss in our dates?
- What did you miss in bed?
- Should we continue to spend time with a common company?
- Which type of guy is right for me?
- What are you absolutely certain to do differently in a new relationship?
- If we were dating so far, what would our normal day together look like?
- Have I been selfish in a relationship?
- What words and actions of mine hurt you the most?
- What words of support have you dreamed of hearing from me?
- Tell me about your five happiest memories of me. Why did it leave such a vivid mark on your memory?
- Tell me about your five saddest memories of me.
- What would you advise me to change in myself?
- What mistakes do you regret?
- What words and actions of mine made you mad?
- What did you understand after our breakup?
- Do you miss any of our relationship?
- What would need to be changed in our relationship to preserve it?
- How often have I been jealous of you?
- Did you have enough personal space in your relationship?
- Was it easy for you to share your experiences with me?
- Was it that you didn't want to come home?
- Is there something you still haven't forgiven me for?
- Describe me in three words.
- Do you think I'm ready to move on and let go of this relationship?
If you manage to talk calmly, discuss all the problems and find out what led to the breakup, you will help each other. Get rid of resentments and illusions and sincerely let go of the past - only in this case friendship / normal cooperation at work will be possible.
The old understanding and harmony can be restored by asking your beloved or beloved questions that will save the relationship
All the ladies are already tired of the typical questions about how they are doing and what she is doing. Here are 100 Questions to Ask a Penpal Girl
Stop being trivial! To stand out from other girls, ask the penpal about a few of these 100 questions
There are nine questions to ask on a first date during a fun conversation with a potential partner. The most tolerable are presented in the article
When you start to think about a serious relationship with a woman, you begin not only to have sex with her, but also to talk heart to heart