Table of contents:
Video: 50 Questions To Ask Your Ex-boyfriend
“I had a great opportunity to never see him again in my life. Why shouldn't I use it and ask him some questions?"
The content of the article
1 50 questions to the ex
Because the answers he will give to your questions will help you first of all, dear. Of course, if your ex is a completely lost copy and there is nothing to talk about with him, this is rubbish. It is unlikely that a dialogue with him will bring you at least some benefit. But what the hell is not kidding?
If your ex is a great guy and a decent person with whom you have remained on good terms, it's a sin not to take advantage of this. Yet he knows more about your relationship than anyone else. You need to find out the reasons why your relationship did not work out. Are you finding the wrong guys? Are you too dissolving in a relationship and choking a guy with love, or are you so cold that you could become a new character in the cartoon "Frozen"? Find it out. Ask him a couple of questions from our list - this will help you build stronger, healthier and happier relationships in the future.
50 questions to the ex
- When did the crisis begin in our relationship? How did you understand this and how did it manifest itself?
- When did you realize that the relationship cannot be saved?
- What do you think we did wrong?
- Have you ever cheated?
- How many times have you seriously thought about cheating?
- Did you suspect me of treason? Why?
- Was there something that you wanted to discuss but did not dare, fearing my reaction?
- Has our relationship been influenced by outside people (friends, relatives, etc.)? And if so, why?
- What qualities in me did you value the most?
- What annoyed you the most?
- Why did you pay attention to me?
- What was your first impression of me?
- How are we alike?
- What is our main difference?
- Are we the same now as we were at the beginning of the relationship?
- How did you explain our parting to your friends?
- Should we continue our companionship?
- How often have you discussed our problems with your friends? Do you regret it?
- Do you regret the time we spent together?
- How have I influenced you?
- How have you influenced me?
- Was the breakup easy for you? Why?
- How do you react if you find out that I have a boyfriend?
- Are you happier after breaking up?
- Were you happy with me?
- What made you especially happy in our relationship?
- What did you miss in our dates?
- What did you miss in bed?
- Should we continue to spend time with a common company?
- Which type of guy is right for me?
- What are you absolutely certain to do differently in a new relationship?
- If we were dating so far, what would our normal day together look like?
- Have I been selfish in a relationship?
- What words and actions of mine hurt you the most?
- What words of support have you dreamed of hearing from me?
- Tell me about your five happiest memories of me. Why did it leave such a vivid mark on your memory?
- Tell me about your five saddest memories of me.
- What would you advise me to change in myself?
- What mistakes do you regret?
- What words and actions of mine made you mad?
- What did you understand after our breakup?
- Do you miss any of our relationship?
- What would need to be changed in our relationship to preserve it?
- How often have I been jealous of you?
- Did you have enough personal space in your relationship?
- Was it easy for you to share your experiences with me?
- Was it that you didn't want to come home?
- Is there something you still haven't forgiven me for?
- Describe me in three words.
- Do you think I'm ready to move on and let go of this relationship?
If you manage to talk calmly, discuss all the problems and find out what led to the breakup, you will help each other. Get rid of resentments and illusions and sincerely let go of the past - only in this case friendship / normal cooperation at work will be possible.
Popular by topic
Women love with their ears. Therefore, knowing how to compliment the fair sex is just a must-have. And it's not difficult at all. Find 50 great compliments for any girl in this article
Do you like a girl and now your task is to charm her? Here are 17 ways to do it. Do not be shy, you will succeed
How to understand what kind of guy is in front of you? That's right: ask him questions. And if you really like him? We offer 137 possible questions in order to better understand the guy
Returning to ex-partners after a breakup leads to an increase in the number of people suffering from anxiety disorders and depression
If you've screwed up a lot and don't know what to say to get her to forgive you, we know what to do. You can tell her one of these 7 phrases in order to beg her forgiveness