Table of contents:
Video: What Compliments Do Men Like And How To Present Them
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:19
Everyone knows that women love compliments. However, men love them no less, but many believe that praising men and giving them compliments is not at all appropriate. Let's try to dispel this myth and highlight the main compliments that men love most.
The content of the article
1 Best Compliments Every Man Will Appreciate
The best compliments that every man will appreciate
About a sense of humor. The ability to joke well and appropriately is the strong point of any successful man. This can save a lot of awkward situations and defuse even the most tense situations. Compliments like "Darling, I will never forget that joke …" will not only lift his spirits, but also make it clear that you are happy and comfortable with him
- About appearance. However, it should be borne in mind that it is better to choose compliments that emphasize his masculinity. “You are so tall and handsome”, “you have such a good posture” or “dear, I like your broad shoulders and strong arms so much” are the best phrases with which you can please a man and at the same time not overdo it with flattery.
- About actions. Unfortunately, many women take male attention for granted and do not appreciate it at all. This is fundamentally wrong - most men leave for another woman precisely because he is appreciated, cherished and cherished there. There is a misconception that a man “owes this, this and that,” but a man, in principle, owes nothing to anyone. Everything he does for you is exclusively his personal motivation, and you should be grateful for this and give something in return. Tell him a phrase like "Honey, everything that you do for me is so important to me" or thank him for some act or gift with the phrase "I am pleased with your attention, I really appreciate it." This is the least that can be done - and regular praise will bear fruit and harmony in the relationship.
- About communicating with children. In most families, dads pay less attention to children than moms. In general, then, this is normal and logical - fathers work, and mothers are engaged in everyday life. However, often in cases where a man tries to spend time with a child or take care of him, a woman immediately appears, standing over his soul with phrases like “You’re doing everything wrong,” “this is wrong,” and everything in the same spirit. A sure way to discourage a man from having a child in general. Therefore, it is worth praising him for his desire to help with the child and spend time with him, and if he does something wrong, you can gently and accurately show how it should be.
- About leadership. For most men, it is very important that the last word always be with him. A wise woman knows how to organize everything so that it is according to her, and at the same time the man is satisfied. Remind him more often that he is great and helps you a lot, and compliments like “Darling, it was the right decision, thank you for your help” or “Darling, I can always rely on you” are the best balm for the soul of any guy.
- About trust. For a guy, the support of his girlfriend is vital. No wonder they say that many successful men would not have achieved anything in life if it were not for the women who stand behind them, and there is some truth in this. In no case should you openly criticize a guy, even if he does something wrong. Better to sit down at the negotiating table and constructively discuss the pros and cons. But if a man has made some decision and wants to achieve his goal at all costs, support him: “You will definitely succeed”, “you can count on my help at any time”, “I believe in you” - magic phrases that can help a man move mountains.
About feelings. Although many people believe that men do not like to admit their feelings, this is completely wrong. Of course, few guys will confess their love to a girl in front of witnesses - this is quite normal, because men are more secretive by nature and like to keep things secret. However, in private, they are transformed and can, love and want to talk about their feelings. Do not be shy and you tell him about yours. Simple phrases like “I love you”, “I feel so good with you”, “you are the best thing that happened to me in my entire life” will inspire a man and make your relationship stronger and more trusting
Finding the key to a man's heart is not as difficult as it seems, even if it looks like an unapproachable flint. Every little drop of "water" in the form of a compliment wears away the "stone" in the form of a man, so the fate of your relationship is solely in your hands.