Table of contents:
Video: What Extraordinary Can You Tell A Guy About Yourself?
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 13:10
When talking to a guy they like for the first time, many girls ask themselves the question: "What is appropriate to tell about yourself, and what is better not to talk about?" After all, a lot depends on your story. Therefore, down with stiffness and silent silence! Your story should interest the guy as much as possible, while creating that very aura of mystery around your image.
The content of the article
- 1 How to talk to a guy
- 2 What to tell a guy about yourself
How to talk to a guy
Not only topics for conversation, but also the ability to conduct a dialogue correctly determines the course of further events. It is in your best interest to make every effort that everything turned out to be more than successful.
That is why it is important:
- Speak concisely, but succinctly;
- Be confident when speaking;
- Don't mention your negative sides;
- Listen carefully and do not interrupt your interlocutor;
- Express your full interest in the conversation with all your appearance;
- Be sure to ask the guy for his opinion on this or that issue;
- Learn to see the line between "slightly under-saying" and "outright lying."
What to tell a guy about yourself2
Now let's go directly to the topics that you can talk to the guy about. And, slightly opening the secret veil, tell him a little about yourself.
- Tell the story that you remember most from your childhood.
- Describe your long-term favorite hobby to which you devote every free minute.
- What are your three main strengths that you are incredibly proud of? And explain why.
- Did you find yourself in dangerous life situations. How did you manage to deal with them?
- What she dreamed of becoming in childhood.
- Which literally took your breath away.
- Do you have many sisters / brothers. What kind of relationship are you in?
Describe your last trip and name the main attractions of the places you visited
- Tell us about the tastiest dish you have ever tasted. Do you know how to cook it.
- Tell us what subjects at school were your favorite and were given very easily. And which ones, on the contrary, required additional efforts from you.
- What factors most often cause you to be stressed?
- Name five facts that no one has heard of before.
- Tell us what, in your opinion, should be the ideal relationship between a guy and a girl.
- How often have you been wrong about people. What conclusions did I make after that.
- Which parent are you more like.
- Tell us about your favorite family traditions.
- What are your three favorite holidays and how you prefer to celebrate them?
- Tell me what your best friend's name is. How many years have you been friends.
- Where can you most often meet your friends?
- Uncover the secret of your name. Why were you named that way?
- Tell us about your profession. What do you like about your work, and what responsibilities are somewhat stressful.
- Do you have piercings or tattoos.
- Tell us about your place of study.
- Why did you choose this educational institution?
- What funny things happened to you during school.
- With whom did you sit at the desk. Why?
- Express your own opinion about what is happening in the world at the moment.
- Tell us about the mistakes of your youth that you regret and would like to correct.
- What talent do you have. How it helps you in your daily life.
- Do you have a pet. What nickname did you come up with. Why a cat / dog / fish / parrot.
- What is the most valuable lesson life has taught you, under what circumstances it happened.
- What are you ready to "close your eyes" in a relationship with a guy.
- Under no circumstances can you forgive your chosen one.
- Do you have a special ritual that you perform every morning / evening.
- What can make you tears of joy?
- What do you usually dream about before falling asleep.
- What book can you reread an infinite number of times.
- Which movie caused a huge range of emotions in you.
- To whom in your life are you immensely grateful.
- Who I would like to be like.
- Tell us about your wildest act.
- Tell us what you are especially proud of.
- Do you have thoughts for which you feel ashamed?
- What thoughts do you wake up with in the morning.
- How do you usually behave in anger.
- What type of guys (internal and external) attracts you.
- As far as you are dependent on social networks, you could completely abandon the Internet at least for a short period of time.
- Do you always manage to resist the temptation.
- What worries you the most at the moment and why.
- Which celebrity you were lucky enough to once meet and get an autograph.
And most importantly - remember, the worst thing you can do when talking about yourself is to speak according to a clearly prepared template script, carefully scrolling every word in your head. Do not be afraid to improvise, smoothly move from one topic to another, over and over again opening up to your interlocutor from a new side.
When it comes to feelings, it is not always possible to say that it is 100 percent love. How to understand that a guy is attractive to you? There are the main symptoms of falling in love, which we will reveal in this article
If you are on a date with a beautiful girl, then you should not constantly ask her questions. Sometimes it's worth telling her something about yourself. Here are 50 ideas for this
Like a guy, but you don't know how to tell him about it? In the article we will give you comprehensive answers to this question and you can show him your sympathy
I got bored with my boyfriend after a short time together. When everything is bad in life, it is bad, when everything is good, it is disgusting
Women who lie tend to construct long sentences that are more than 8 words long. Men, on the other hand, try to write as short as possible