Table of contents:
- Why do lovers want to take a break from each other i
- How to distinguish the desire to take a break from each other from the desire to leave 2
Video: What Lies Behind The Need To Rest From Each Other
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 13:10
When a relationship is just starting, couples tend to be inseparable. Lovers strive to spend all their free time together, and even the thought of the need to take a break from each other seems ridiculous and ridiculous. And what is surprising in this: the two just found each other among billions of people, they cannot get enough of each other, so the need to part, even for a very short period of time, is confusing. But sooner or later, in any relationship, a moment of satiety comes, and now the sweet habits of the second half are brought to a white heat, topics for conversation seem to be exhausted, and the desire to be alone turns into an obsession.
The content of the article
- 1 Why do lovers want to take a break from each other
- 2 How to distinguish the desire to take a break from each other from the desire to leave
Why do lovers want to take a break from each other i
A relationship is a living organism that changes over time. These changes are not always pleasant, but, one way or another, they are always for the better. At first glance, the desire to rest from each other may seem frightening, but you should not rush to conclusions: the deterioration of the relationship is not always hidden behind it, often, when the first emotional outburst passes, people remember that there is still a whole world beyond the boundaries of the relationship. In addition, there are objective reasons for the desire to spend some time apart:
Desire to maintain autonomy. At the start of a relationship, couples spend very little time apart of their own free will. They appear together at friends' homes, in restaurants, go to the cinema, gym, park, even to the grocery store. At some point in the relationship of one or both partners, fear catches up there and to remain forever a part of "we", dissolving their individuality. A person grows and develops his personality for many years, so that one day he will merge with his half, turning into a single being of indeterminate gender, repeating: “we don't like fast food”, “we don't like this car” and “we love spa”. reflection, separation is vital
- Different interests. At the very beginning, in order to give the impression of an ideal person, we try to support the interests of our other half in every possible way, sometimes to our detriment. We run to the gym, skipping yoga class; we watch this ill-fated football, trying to understand what it is possible to watch in it, if Beckham already has four children and a perfect wife; we cook dinner together, although we have never stood at the stove in our life; we go to some incomprehensible restaurant of author's cuisine, although we have been dreaming of an offensive burger for a week. Sometimes it's worth slowing down and realizing that there is no need to share all interests, and if everyone goes about their own business, this will not lead to the collapse of the relationship.
- Fear to get bored. Behind this fear lies low self-esteem, but in the context of relationships, fear can be a reliable helper. If you spend all your free time together, watch the same TV shows, meet the same people, go to the same places, all topics of conversation will run out sooner or later. And at this moment an insurmountable wall in the form of boredom will arise between the partners. There is nothing worse than boredom in a relationship. The situation when a partner turns from a friend, interlocutor and lover into a very comfortable and familiar sofa is a point of no return, after which it almost never gets better. To avoid a painful breakup, routine and boredom, you need to rest from each other at least occasionally and spend time separately.
Unfortunately, the desire to distance themselves is not always caused by objective reasons. Sometimes, after the first wave of feelings subsided, people notice that they are completely unsuitable for each other, their views on life are strikingly different, and spending time together turns into a living hell. In such a situation, no amount of rest will help. The only way out is to leave and never turn around.
How to distinguish the desire to take a break from each other from the desire to leave 2
The situation in a relationship can become more complicated when one of the partners shows unusual coldness, while the other still does not think of life away from his half. How to understand when a partner needs more space, and when it is worth letting go of him altogether.
In order to understand that in a relationship you need not just rest from each other, but there are already no relationships, you should pay attention to the following signs:
- The partner drastically changed his communication style. If at the very beginning there were fiery speeches and confessions worse than Shakespeare's, and now drought or neglect is on the front line, it is worth considering. Of course, the tenseness may subside, but the radical change should alert.
- Body language has changed. The body never lies, unless the partner worked in foreign intelligence. Attempts to avoid eye contact, pulling your hand, or involuntarily wanting to increase distance are signs that your partner no longer wants a relationship.
- Wasted free time for meetings. If before there was always free time to say good morning, call in the middle of the day just to ask "how are you", and after work stop by and have dinner together, but now project after project, there is always no time, meeting, report, feeding the cat and watering the artificial cactus second cousin, then it's time to end the relationship.
For those who really have feelings, it is important to know how their loved ones live, they do not look for excuses for not wanting to meet, and even after a very difficult day they rush through half the city if their loved one needs help. This applies not only to love, but also to friendship. When care and warmth leave the relationship, they can no longer be saved.
However, there is good news: if none of the symptoms appear, then the patient is more likely to be alive than dead, and all the relationship needs is a little (preferably a lot, of course) good sex and very little personal space.
Do you want to have a fun, romantic, unforgettable time with your soul mate, but do not know where to go and what to do? Don't panic! Check out the best ways to hang out in this article
Boys and girls need to know how to keep relationships at a distance in order to relieve themselves of mental anguish. How to maintain a relationship?
In this article we will provide comprehensive statistics on how many men and women are cheating. We will answer the question who cheats more often and give a list of motives and reasons for all cheating
How to behave if your loved one lied and did not admit it? Is it worth chopping off the shoulder and slamming the door, or can you get by with "little blood"?
What is actually hidden behind the desire of many women to enlarge their breasts? We will answer this question in detail! Everyone should know this