Table of contents:
Video: 13 Ways To Spend Time Alone With Each Other
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:19
Even 20 years ago, the leisure time of young couples (and not very young ones) was very diverse. In those days, when the Internet was not so accessible, and only occasionally interesting films and programs were shown on TV, lovers found thousands of ways to spend time together - it is not surprising that many recall those times with nostalgia. Today, most couples spend their free time at home, sitting on the couch and each buried in his own gadget. How can you diversify your joint leisure?
The content of the article
1 How to have fun with your soul mate
How to have fun with your soul mate
Night of love. It would be foolish to start the list from another point, because sex is an integral part of any healthy relationship. Add variety to it: light candles, shower the bed with rose petals, turn on pleasant music - do your best so that you and your soul mate can fully enjoy each other
- Cooking together. Psychologists around the world unanimously assert that the joint conduct of life brings people closer together and strengthens relationships. Use this advice - spend a day or evening in the kitchen with your soul mate while preparing your favorite dishes, after which you can enjoy your meal and smoothly move on to the first point.
- Play board games. There are hundreds of options - from classic backgammon or chess to Jenga, Monopoly and other games. In words, it may seem boring, but in fact, it is not only very fun, but also develops intelligence, helps maintain a sharp mind and teaches you to negotiate in conflict situations.
- Meet the sunrise together. It makes you think - at the moment when you see the rising sun and slowly disappearing stars in the sky, you realize the fleetingness of every moment.
- Tell each other. There are many ways - even on coffee grounds or ordinary playing cards. Both of you can consider all mysticism and predictions as nonsense as much as you like, but fortune-telling is a great opportunity to look at your partner's reaction to various situations that are potentially possible in the future.
- Take care of the cleaning. Sharing household responsibilities is the key to a happy family life. Plus, keeping your home tidy simply improves your mood and clears your thoughts.
- Try fitness or yoga together. Even just shaking your abs or squatting is much more fun to do with your significant other.
- Talk about secrets. Surely you have some secret that your partner does not know about yet. Maybe it's time to reveal it? In a calm home atmosphere, you can discuss anything you want - especially if the other half is open to communication and wants to get to know you from any side as much as possible.
- Have an art evening. Buy tickets to an exhibition, theater, opera or ballet, art gallery, choose your finest outfits and go explore the unknown and enjoy classical or contemporary art.
- Play a console or a joint computer game. Excitement is a powerful thing, and at the moment of the game passions run high and often there is a life-and-death battle. You can even combine two exciting games and arrange something like a quest: the winner of the round chooses a wish that the loser must fulfill. As a result, you can smoothly move to the first item on the list.
- Go to a flea market. There you can find a lot of inexpensive interesting things with a fascinating history, and just expand your horizons.
- Discuss shared wishes and plans. There is nothing better than a visualization board - it will stimulate both of you to take action in order to fulfill all your dreams. Planning together for the future is the first sign that your spouse is really serious about you.
- Watch a documentary about the planet. There are many of them, and they all show our Earth from the best side. You will be able to see such corners of the planet, the existence of which could only be guessed at. And if you were planning a trip, the film may contain clues about a heavenly place where you can go and relax there alone with nature to the fullest.