There are couples who live happily ever after. Yes, when everyone is already habitually divorced in a second or third round, smart men who have kept families for more than thirty years willingly share the simple rules of a happy family life.
- The family is its zone, there is no need to prove that you are the king here. Yes, you are a breadwinner, and without you she would have nothing. Believe me, she is grateful to you for this, otherwise she would have left for another long ago. But, every day to prove in arguments and bickering that you are smarter and better than her in everything is not worth it. Otherwise, she will start to hate the very fact of your return home. What then is the idyll, delicious dinner and good sex?
- If you are forced to do something you don’t want to do, breathe out and do it with joy. Yes, I really didn't want to hang the clock on the wall right during the match. But if you're already doing this, what's the use of swearing? So you just screw yourself up and irritate her. Tell me how unpleasant it was for you later, when the passions subside.
- Try to ask less often and help more often on your own initiative. Free people value their freedom precisely because it is not worth constantly adjusting to someone. But constant requests, even elementary ones - to serve bread, add up to an atmosphere of pressure on another person. The more you help yourself, the more you desire to please you.
- Formalities are important to women. Whoa, who needs that white veil and stupid ceremony! Let's reveal a secret - 98% of women. And all modern trends, of course, are good. But, perhaps, that's why there were more divorces.
- Never discuss it behind your back. And don't forget to praise constantly. Basically, do what you would like to be done in relation to you. Here's a simple recipe for happiness.