Table of contents:
- Biological Love at First Sight
- Love at first sight from the point of view of psychology2
- Signs of love at first sight3
- The pros of love at first sight4
- Cons of love at first sight5
Video: Is There Love At First Sight And For Life? Let's Figure It Out
Love at first sight is a topic that causes a lot of controversy. Someone believes that love does not arise so quickly, because it is a deeper feeling, and sensations and a surge of hormones are just love. Someone believes that such love can arise between people who are destined for each other by fate. Before drawing conclusions, it is worth considering this definition from the point of view of biology and psychology.
The content of the article
- 1 Love at first sight from the point of view of biology
- 2 Love at first sight from the point of view of psychology
- 3 Signs of love at first sight
- 4 Pros of love at first sight
- 5 Cons of love at first sight
Biological Love at First Sight
Many scientists believe that in humans, as in the animal kingdom, pheromones are of great importance - chemical compounds that help to choose a scent partner. Under the influence of these substances, a person can produce hormones that affect the speed of the heart muscle. Pheromones are not noticeable or perceptible visually, but they act on the olfactory receptors and make a person feel in love.
The second point of view is that rapid falling in love is characteristic of formed "individuals" who, as in the animal kingdom, have a need to reproduce future generations. For example, animals do not go on dates, but choose each other according to instincts that are inherent in humans.
How people fall in love and who does it more often read in our article.
Love at first sight from the point of view of psychology2
Psychologists cannot come to a consensus on whether love exists at first sight or not. Someone believes that this is just a sexual attraction, someone inclines this concept to the spiritual closeness of people or the emotional aspects of communication. But all psychologists agree in one opinion, this is that emotional and energetic individuals are prone to such a feeling. When a person has too much energy and emotions, they begin to look for an object on which these emotions can be thrown out. Thus, it is more correct to call such a feeling not love, but falling in love, and it can quickly pass and quickly arise, depending on the emotional state of the individual.
Signs of love at first sight3
- Shyness. It happens that a person, liberated by nature, suddenly becomes very timid and shy with someone - this is the first sign of falling in love.
- Blush. When a person sees the object of his sighing, a surge of hormones occurs, which affects the increase in heart rate and, as a result, the appearance of a pink blush on the cheeks.
- Thoughts about the future. Without controlling it, a person in love has thoughts about a joint future. Girls begin to try on the name of their beloved, and the guys start thinking about spending time together.
- The feeling that the person has been familiar for a long time. If feelings arose mutually, then people quickly find a common language and there is a feeling that the person has been familiar for a long time.
- Butterflies in the stomach. This feeling of excitement, emotional outburst is experienced by every person in love.
The most correct and complete definition of the word "love" read further on the link.
The pros of love at first sight4
- Correctness of choice. It is often said that the first decision is always correct, and when a person begins to think and reflect, he begins to make mistakes. It's the same with love at first sight. Hastily made decisions speak of a person's confidence in their first sensations.
- Lots of positive emotions. When a person can easily fall in love, he releases hormones of happiness and joy. During the period of all love, the level of hormones does not decrease.
Film "PS I Love You"
- Quick marriage. When people don't take a long time to get attached and get used to, they quickly start family relationships.
- Saves time and money. When people are seized by love at first sight, they do not need a lot of time on costly dates and other material costs.
- A strong desire to monitor your appearance. When a person falls in love, he does everything to lure the object of his adoration and begins to actively take care of himself - go to the gym, take care of clothes, use fragrant perfumes, and so on.
Cons of love at first sight5
Early domestic problems. The earlier a couple begins to meet and live together, the more likely it is that married couples will have everyday problems due to immaturity, selfishness and unwillingness to really evaluate everyday conflicts
- Physical attraction is often confused with love. Often times, feelings of passion and lust can be confused with love. But after reaching a sexual need, emotions and feelings disappear and the person becomes uninteresting.
- At first sight, windy people fall in love. Therefore, before trusting a new friend or girlfriend, you should definitely make sure that the feelings are really genuine. Otherwise, it is possible that the words that this is love at first sight speak not only to you.
- Love at first sight is not always mutual. More often, such love is always one-sided and brings grief to a person in love.
- At first glance, you can only fall in love with looks. Unfortunately, at first glance it is difficult to understand what kind of person is by character, interests, and so on. The inner quality can only be understood over time.
Let's talk about the very essence of love in the next article.