Table of contents:
Video: Friends Or Girlfriend: What To Do If Friends Are Against Her?
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-03 01:10
No matter what anyone says, but when friends are against the girl that you have, this is a problem. You can hear: "Don't pay attention!" We need to solve the problem. And you need to approach the solution with finding the reasons. We will find out the reason, we will know how to deal with it. And the situation must be corrected.
The content of the article
- 1 Why are friends against girls?
- 2 What to do?
- 3 But, often, there is a way out
Why are friends against girls? I
There may be several reasons. The main thing is to define them correctly. And you don't have to think "Oh, fuck, Vovan would never have done that!" Every factor needs to be considered.
Jealousy. Do not think that only a man and a woman can be jealous of each other. Very often, jealousy is between friends. Even if your buddies have a wife or close friend themselves, they may feel jealous. After all, before you could run away from your family, run to you, where they will always welcome you, where no one will grumble for a glass of beer, where you can prove to hoarse that ours will sell at football anyway. And now there is ETA and? Will establish their own rules? Kapets! You know how crap she is ?! I just haven't told you anything about her yet
- Friends feel that she treats them badly. Yes, that happens too. Why not? Friends are adults, they also see the attitude towards themselves. In addition, very often not quite smart girls, trying to win the attention of a loved one, do not at all hide their dislike;
- They feel that she is treating you badly. Sometimes it happens. It is clear that the true attitude is always more visible from the outside. In addition, when a man is in love, he simply does not see much, does not notice, does not want to believe it. For example, he does not notice at all how from his simple courtship, from the desire to make his beloved something pleasant, he suddenly turned into a terry henpecked. And friends see it, and such an attitude towards you can give rise to their negativity towards your beloved;
- They envy you - yes. This is not rare at all. A company, as a rule, always has its own leader. And so, when a guy has a girl much brighter than a leader, the persecution of both the guy and his girlfriend begins. It doesn’t look obvious, but … “Yes, her legs are crooked, yes?”, “There is a woman, such a scary … not your Katka went? No, well, why? It looks like it. Tell me, Pashka, really, one face!"
- She was not only close to you. It is difficult to hide such things in one company. True, now this fact is not given much importance, but if the abandoned guy is still suffering, then your mutual friends can side with the poor fellow and condemn your girlfriend;
- They know something more about her than you do. For example, that this girl has three children, that her husband is in prison, that she is a thief in the third generation. No, perhaps it was not even these facts themselves that caused such an unkind attitude towards the girl. But here's what she didn't tell you! There is no forgiveness for her!
- They do not like her character traits, behavior. This happens most often. A girl who does not know how to behave in society will certainly cause negative emotions in any company;
- They see that she becomes a stone of discord between you. Often, girls strive to capture all the attention of their beloved. As soon as they start a relationship, it immediately begins "no, you won't go fishing, we are going to Tanya's birthday!", "Oh, well, straight, you will die without this football!" Let's go to a cafe better! " "May your friends not die there without you!"
What to do? 2
The examples, unfortunately, are familiar to many. And what are these "many" doing? Usually nothing. They are waiting for everything to resolve itself. Sometimes the problem goes away by itself, sometimes the girl leaves, sometimes there are quarrels and disagreements with friends. But one thing remains absolutely certain - the guy's mood spoils, the relationship becomes strained with both his comrades and the girl.
But, often, there is a way out3
Jealousy - When friends are jealous, you can invite them to benefit from your new position. For example, if a friend is married, he will offer him to introduce your girlfriend to his beloved and now spend time together, couples. If a friend does not have a girlfriend, then it is likely that your girlfriend has free friends. It's not a fact that your friend will create a strong tandem with your girlfriend's friend, but why not spend time in pairs, that's great!
If your friends see that your girlfriend doesn't like them, start telling your friend how much your friends approved of your choice! “They were just stunned by your beauty! They say that the girl is generally so clever … I really don't know why you are so … ". As a rule, after such "true" stories, the girl's attitude towards her friends changes dramatically for the better. If this does not happen, explain to your beloved that this attitude towards your friends is extremely unpleasant for you. How will she feel if you treat her friends the same way?
If a girl treats you badly, as friends say, it is worth reassuring them that you will pay attention to this, and in fact, pay attention to this, maybe you do not notice something?
If your friends envy you, be patient. Although … why do you need such friends who cannot survive your happiness?
Was she close not only to you? So, she used to like someone, but you turned out to be better, what can you do about it?
Does your girlfriend have bad behavior? Doesn't it bother you? If not, then let everything go on as usual, if it is also hard for you from the character of your beloved, let her know about it;
Do not tolerate when your beloved begins to turn you against friends. Immediately start turning her against your friend - see how much she likes it.
In each situation, you need to act differently. But, most importantly, you should know - a friend, this is not a cross on male friendship.