Table of contents:
Video: How To Understand By Sight That A Guy Likes You: The Main Signs
Young people often find themselves in a situation where they have no idea what the girl thinks about him and how she feels about him. However, most often these questions are asked by the fair sex.
The content of the article
- 1 Psychology of behavior
- 2 Look or Action - Which is More True?
It is often incredibly difficult to know if a guy likes you. Each lady is ready to take any positive step aside as a manifestation of deep feelings! In the article, we will figure out how to understand by sight what a guy likes, whether he is in love and what should be emphasized in his behavior.
The views are incredibly eloquent. They replace a long dialogue, express mood, and sadness, and pain, and resentment, and happiness, and surprise, and love. What can be read in the gaze of the sighing object? And how to understand what his attitude towards you is? No wonder it is said that "The eyes are the mirror of the soul."
Psychology of behavior
It may seem to a woman that a man literally devours her with a look and thereby shows his interest, but in fact it turns out that he does not feel anything. Another situation - on the street or in a bar, a girl catches admiring glances, but until the end of the evening no one paid her attention. Why is this happening? How to understand that a guy likes you even by looking?
Experts have answered this question - it's all about the specifics of psychological perception. So, girls, noticing someone beautiful or the only one who somehow hooked, remember him, at least for several hours. While guys love to show signs of attention, often casting a glance at the fair sex, and this definitely means that she is interested in him.
But this is where the good ends - there are so many ladies like that on his fingers, so he just chooses the most suitable one from the crowd. So you should not delude yourself on this score - it is not known whom in the end the man will give preference to.
Look or Action - Which is More True? 2
They say that the attitude of the stronger sex to the lady can be determined by his behavior, namely:
- Pantomime. Psychologists and scientists still cannot exactly come to a unanimous opinion about the principle by which the first impression of a person is formed. However, it is known that in 55% of cases, interest does not depend on the speech and the essence of the conversation, but on the appearance, movements and emotions shown. Therefore, if a man reads your actions and somehow reacts in a special way to your words, then this definitely means that he likes you.
- Gestures. If the object of sighing is turned in your direction, monitors its posture (if it stretches to its full height, straightens its shoulders and pulls its chest forward, it definitely wants the lady to like it), turns around or passes by as if by accident, worries and twirls something in its hands, straightens hair or clothes - all these actions directly shout that the interlocutor is clearly to his liking and like.
- Mimicry. A smile, tucked up eyebrows and “burning cheeks” indicate that he is pleasant and comfortable with us - he is open and not afraid to show emotions.
But what if the opposite sex keeps aloof, controls gestures and does not allow himself to show at least a half smile, hiding emotions? At some point it may seem that he was paralyzed and his interest in you has gone somewhere. Do not rush to get upset - watch the movements of his eyes. We answer how to understand by sight that a guy likes you:
- Long look. If a man is incessantly admiring for longer than usual, then he is sincerely and truly interested in a closer acquaintance. Not to be confused with a critical look, it should, on the contrary, say, "You are so beautiful!" It often happens that the stronger sex is staring at the décolleté - this, in fact, happens involuntarily and does not mean complete concern. If the long look is a little cold and indifferent, then this means that he has not yet decided whether it is worth considering her as a possible companion.
- Scout's gaze. If the guy does not devour his gaze and does not stare, then you should not be upset. It is possible that he is very anxious and afraid to stare intently at the first meeting. A glance will also be a good signal - the guy is also studying the girl, but he does it as if by chance. If he squints at the same time, then he is definitely flirting and hinting that he would not mind spending time together.
- Cross views. If the views of a girl and a guy constantly intersect and linger, then this means a certain interest. Better yet, if his pupils become wider. More on this below.
- Dilated pupils. It has been proven that if a person sees an object in front of him that he likes or even excites, then the size of his pupils expands to the upper edge of the shell. Pay attention to this - if the pupils are constricted, then the person is angry.
And how to understand that a girl likes you is worth reading in our article further along the link.