Table of contents:
Video: Seven Stages Of A Relationship: How To Live To The Last Stage?
At first, feelings fill you, and the world "goes out from under your feet." And then, after parting with your once dear person, it begins to seem that you did not love him at all. In fact, this is really so, because you really haven't lived with him yet. So, let's figure out what stages of formation our feelings go through before they can be called "love to the grave."
The content of the article
1 7 stages of relationship
7 stages of relationship7
- Stage 1 - love. The most romantic and most amazing candy-bouquet period. My heart is pounding, my head is spinning. Moreover, not only in a figurative sense. When you fall in love, the body produces hormones that, almost like drugs, make us euphoric. We notice only the good in our chosen one. This period of "rose-colored glasses" lasts from a year to one and a half.
- Stage 2 - satiety - the next stage of the relationship. The second year of relationship brings us back to reality. We begin to soberly assess the situation and analyze the actions of a loved one, as well as see the shortcomings. And there are so many of them! Moreover, we already behave more naturally and try less to impress. As the old anecdote says: “she doesn’t call for marriage yet, but he doesn’t hesitate to fart”.
- Stage 3 - disgust. If you ask any couple who is in a long-term relationship, the spouses will definitely remember the period of constant quarrels. This is the time of testing the strength of the "boundaries of what is permissible", when people try to "remake" a partner for themselves and their requirements. This is a time of severe testing, but without it it is impossible to build a joint future. People often disagree at this stage. But, worst of all, when a person (it does not matter whether it is a man or a woman) gets stuck in these three phases and cannot overcome this stage with any of his chosen ones. It turns out "running in a vicious circle."
- Stage 4 - patience. The best part about quarreling is reconciliation. If the partners find an opportunity to mutually adapt to each other and take into account some of the requirements that the chosen one makes, they go into the stage of "patience". One of the spouses or both begin to extinguish quarrels or translate them into a series of constructive ones. By and large, people agree and begin to be more lenient about the characteristics or addictions of another.
- Stage 5 - respect. Elderly people say that there is no love without respect. And they are absolutely right, although at the stage of falling in love all this is difficult to understand. Respect, first of all, giving up one's selfishness. We stop thinking that we owe us, and begin to do things for a loved one just like that. Perhaps this is the most touching moment of the relationship. Such behavior allows in many ways to look at a loved one in a new way. This stage is considered by many experts to be the first stage of love.
- Stage 6 - friendship. If you remember childhood friendship, then absolute trust and confidence in your partner comes to the fore. The cruel life teaches us very quickly that no one can be trusted. Therefore, it is a great happiness to find again such a person who will not betray you and will be with you, as they say, "both in joy and in sorrow."
Stage 7 - love itself. We can say that people become “two halves of one whole”. They just feel each other: they understand at a glance, or even by the slightest, imperceptible other signs. But at the same time, they remain personalities who do not want to suppress a partner, adjust him for themselves
Unfortunately, few couples now live to the stage of true love. Modern society gives any person the right to develop as an individual that does not have to fit into a certain framework. However, such upbringing pays less and less attention to such a concept as "obligations".
People perceive relationships very selfishly, not realizing that without a sincere, inner, selfless desire to care for someone, long-term relationships are impossible. Propaganda says that the best choice is a successful person. But, often just a successful person is a person who can give up his principles, “go over their heads”.
This is a person with high self-esteem. Will it be easy for him to go through the stage of "patience"? And women, choosing in this way the chosen one, do they show real respect for him? Unfortunately, there is one answer to many of these questions - no. It is the inability to step over one's selfishness that leads to a colossal number of divorces. And also - the inability to solve the problem.
Despite the availability of information and the ability to turn to family counseling specialists, many couples follow the path of least resistance. Breaking up or divorce seems like an easier way to them.
But, unfortunately, it is precisely with a situation similar to an unworked one that they meet in new relationships. And then - the saddest thing: disappointment in general in all representatives of this gender.
A close relationship is hard work, no matter how trite it sounds. But the reward for him is fabulous - "they lived happily ever after …"
Popular by topic
If you are a fan of dramas, then surely meeting a Korean is an old dream of yours. Today we will tell you what it means to build relationships with representatives of this nation
In our high-speed age, meeting a girl on the Internet is a very real procedure that helps many get rid of loneliness
A dating site without a serious relationship will be useful to the category of people who do not want to get married, but need a love adventure
What is a hopeless relationship? This is a relationship with no future. But how to understand that you have fallen into this "trap"? So, 10 main signs of this
Find out how you can maintain a relationship with your girlfriend or boyfriend! Relationship secrets from experts