Video: Five Interesting Facts About Marital Infidelity. We Will Tell
Adultery is becoming a subject of research in different countries. Dr. Lehmiller from America decided to conduct his own survey, thanks to which he named five interesting facts about infidelity that are inherent in his compatriots. Although, as the scientist suggests, not only them.
1) In America, as in many other developed countries with fairly loyal religious views, the percentage of people who admit to adultery is about 25%. Why do a quarter of officially in relationships look to the left? There is no definite answer to this, but these indicators have been stable for more than one year.
2) Whatever one may say, but men more often decide on adultery. In addition, they are more likely to use the services of female sex workers. Although, in comparison with the data of our grandmothers, wives began to change as much as 40% more.
3) Do not be afraid of the enemy, be afraid of the friend. This proverb better describes the fact that women most often cheat with those they know well: friends, work colleagues, or hobbyists. Psychologists believe that in this way they strive to get not only sex, but also spiritual intimacy. In addition, it gives them the opportunity to justify their communication with this person.
4) There are at least eight different reasons people cheat. But, very often anger and alcohol become the deciding factors. Although the main driving forces are the pursuit of novelty, sexual dissatisfaction and lack of respect.
The series "The Vampire Diaries"
5) People often have their own ideas about the concept of "infidelity". For example, a number of men do not refer to it as having sex with prostitutes or casual acquaintances. And someone does not consider virtual contact treason.
The most interesting things about what polygamy and monogamy are, we have collected in our next article.