Table of contents:
- Who are you, the person giving? I
- Look for a reason2
- Could it be the behavior?
- On the difference of points of view4
- Attempt to summarize what was said5
Video: What Do Men Who Give Expensive Gifts Want?
Men who give expensive gifts are the ultimate dream for many women who simply do not represent any other way of gratitude for their presence next to the chosen one. In fact, an expensive gift does not always serve as a sign of gratitude from the stronger sex, just as it does not always turn out to be a cunning attempt to get more from a companion than is possible at the moment. What is needed in order not to be mistaken in your own opinion and make the right decision regarding the gift you are bringing?
The content of the article
- 1 Who are you, a giver?
- 2 Look for a reason
- 3 Is it a matter of behavior?
- 4 About the difference of points of view
- 5 An attempt to summarize what was said
Who are you, the person giving? I
The personality and social status of a man giving an expensive gift is the first thing to pay attention to:
- No matter how tempting a presentation from a stranger, especially a successful man, looks, in most cases it speaks not so much of sympathy, but rather of a banal demonstration of financial capabilities in order to "buy" intimacy for a while. Unfortunately, in 99 cases out of 100 this intimacy is extremely short-lived and is only needed to maintain the status of a “successful man”.
- In cases where expensive gifts are presented by a person unfamiliar and, as a rule, not distinguished by anything, it can be argued with a high degree of probability that the giver feels sincere sympathy and it is, rather, a direct allusion to creating a family.
- An expensive gift from a loved one, especially for a long time, can mean both a freelance confirmation of the sincerity of feelings, and as compensation for feelings of guilt. The main thing in this case is not to go to extremes and not try to bring the partner "to clean water", because this can finally destroy the existing relationship and, at best, lead to the fact that attention will be shown only about big holidays.
Look for a reason2
It is worth noting that some men tend to literally give their companions from the first days of the relationship, which makes them really delighted. But, unfortunately, this sincere concern often hides the psychological trauma received in early childhood and associated with an insufficiently strong financial situation.
This psychotype is most popular among women who are looking for a long-term sexual partner, and it also becomes the main reason for creating a disadvantageous environment in the family circle. The reason for this is simple: such people sooner or later “burn out”, both morally and physically, as a result of which a “brazen alcoholic” takes the place of a “caring husband”.
Therefore, you should not be too happy and bring such an initiative to the point of absurdity. It is much better to find out, directly or indirectly, the details of a man's past life and try to find the true cause of over-concern in order to be able to prevent negative reincarnation in time.
Could it be the behavior?
There is another reason why a man wants to give expensive gifts to a woman: the similarity of her behavior with that of a child. Here comes into force "parental instinct", which is also expressed in the manifestation of over-concern for their ward. Such a situation is unlikely to lead to disastrous consequences, only to a switch of attention from the partner to the unborn child.
A slightly less harmless version of the previous situation can be considered one where men who give expensive gifts simply enjoy satisfying the needs of others. In the literature, this form of behavior is called the "Messiah complex", and the reason why it begins to manifest itself is the possession of information about the dysfunctional, in one way or another, childhood of the chosen one, or behavior similar to the behavior of an undeservedly offended person. The unpleasant side of this option is that the "Messiah" stops his activity as soon as he realizes that his help is no longer needed.
On the difference of points of view4
This seemingly banal aspect of human relationships is forgotten by almost everyone. But it is from him that all kinds of delusions are born. For example, a woman may think that a man is giving an expensive thing, and a man is just giving a quality thing. Again, wanting to show your care for a loved one.
True, this approach can somewhat lower the bar for feelings experienced, because in the eyes of the fair half it is often interpreted by the offensive word "greed". And only in rare cases does the interpretation completely coincide with reality.
Attempt to summarize what was said5
Works on female psychology have always surpassed similar publications about men in volume, but this does not mean that it becomes easier to understand the stronger sex.
Do not forget that the thoughts of every person are like a book written by a foreign author in their native language: the translation of such a work, despite all the knowledge and tricks, is unusually difficult, and in some cases is simply impossible.
As in many other situations, the whole point is in the extremes and the ability not to go into these extremes, because in fact only a small share of attention and common sense is needed to understand what men who give expensive gifts want.