Table of contents:
Video: Dating Two Men At The Same Time - What Are The Consequences?
In our time, it is no longer surprising to surprise anyone with a situation when a girl meets two men at once. You can, of course, immediately shout about the fall in morals and that this situation humiliates a woman, but the fact remains that often the fair sex is confusedly rushing between two guys, and sometimes of her own free will choose two companions at once. Why is this happening, and what are the disadvantages, and maybe the advantages of such a situation?
The content of the article
- 1 There really is a benefit
- 2 But what about the cons?
- 3 Why girls are ready for this
There really is a benefit i
First, let's talk about the pros of having a girl dating two men. There are positive aspects, and here are the main ones:
- A girl can receive twice as many gifts if both partners are generous. Often, "relations on two fronts" just arise, because a beautiful lady does not dare to refuse gentlemen who shower her with expensive gifts and take her to respectable establishments.
- If a girl cannot choose between two chosen ones and the guys know about it, then this situation can heat up jealousy in them, and violent males will seek the lady of the heart in their favorite ways. Everything will be as passionate and romantic as possible, and the girl will languish sweetly in the rays of attention and flattery. However, there is also a downside, about which a little later.
- If Mademoiselle is not in love, but both guys cause her deep sympathy, then she can enjoy them alternately, without choosing between "a good guy with blue eyes" and "a good guy with green".
- This approach to the situation is selfish, but it also often takes place, because if a beauty does not have clear moral and ethical ideas about relationships, then why not meet two men until true love meets?
- A girl can raise her self-esteem through polygamous relationships. An ambiguous way, but if a representative of the weaker sex is worried about her appearance or figure, then two passionately in love adorers will help her prove to herself that she is the most beautiful and desirable.
What about the cons? 2
We sort of figured out the pluses, but what's wrong with a relationship with two men?
- You will be considered a girl of easy virtue. Whatever one may say, but according to the norms of our society, a lady who meets and sleeps with several men at once is almost a prostitute, and the attitude towards her is corresponding.
- Of course, no one will insult you or humiliate you in any other way, but at the same time, the attitude towards you will be frivolous, and a self-respecting guy will think three times before starting to date you if he knows about your past polygamous relationship. Plus, a lot of fun lovers will come running up for one night, because you will be considered easily accessible.
- If your guys didn’t know that you are “playing for two teams,” then the consequences can be dire, from the fact that you can be left with nothing, ending with a black eye. Also, angry males can arrange a duel for your heart, which also does not end well. And the saddest thing is that you can just really offend the one or those who sincerely love you, and this is really quite ugly.
- If your chosen ones know about each other's existence, then this can only mean that either they perceive you only as a girl for carnal pleasures, or they have deep problems with self-esteem. In both the first and second cases, the relationship has no future, and everything will end very badly. But what about the swingers who are okay with polygamy and are doing well in the family?
- Well, firstly, you can write a separate article about the psychological problems of swinger couples, and secondly, with this format of relationships, this is a mutual (or conditionally mutual) desire, and in our situation a girl meets two men, and one fine (or not) the moment simply puts their chosen ones before the fact - I have two of you.
- You must admit that when meeting a girl, she doesn't say - “Hello. I'm Masha, I have a boyfriend. Will you be the second? "
- You simply will not have enough time for two men. And this is true, because if you have at least some kind of work or activity, then you simply will not have time to pay attention to two partners, and soon such a relationship will become a burden for you.
Why girls are ready for it3
But why is a woman ready for a relationship with two at once? There may be several answers.
The lady sees nothing wrong with this. Yes, it happens. If a girl was not particularly involved in raising a girl in childhood, and she did not see positive examples of monogamous relationships, then how would she know that this should not be done?
One man for love, one for money. Cynical, but that's life. It happens that the material side of her life is so important for a girl that she is ready to cheat on her beloved for the sake of wealth. Often a guy of such a person knows everything, but is silent, because he himself uses the benefits of her betrayals
- A woman has an inferiority complex and thus she is realized. We have already mentioned this above, the only thing worth adding is that such a lady does not have a “double relationship”, because she just plays the role of beautiful and desirable, but does not feel that way.
- Often a girl despises herself for such "depraved behavior", but is so afraid of feeling unnecessary that she continues to love two men, as they say, "on two fronts."
- It was inconvenient to refuse. No matter how ridiculous it may sound, girls are very often afraid of offending a guy with a refusal, often going too far. And after a night of love, it's really uncomfortable to admit that you already have a boyfriend. So another love line begins.
Each person is the master of his life and has the right to decide for himself what to do and how many partners to have, but still, you should not forget about the consequences of your actions. Sometimes dating two at once is an important stage in a lady's life, and she can receive certain benefits, as well as an unforgettable experience.
But in most cases, such polygamy games do not end well and are at best a bright gamble, so decide for yourself whether it is worth dating two men at once.