Table of contents:
Video: Statuses About Parting With A Loved One With Meaning
So. Your relationship with your loved one has come to an end. It happens, what can you do. You have decided to put a beautiful quote in your status, in the "about yourself" section, or add a thoughtful phrase to your new Instagram photo. Okay, but let's do without the "hello 2012" quotes.
The content of the article
- Parting and longing
- 2 Lies and treason
- 3 Less tears
Before you - as many as 77 quotes about parting with loved ones. Choose according to your taste.
And let him / her understand that you are hard to find, easy to lose and impossible to forget!
Parting and longingi
- What do you do when it turns out that the person who broke your heart is the only one who can glue it?
- What should I do now if you were my better half?
- Was the love that brought us together worth the bitterness of parting?
- When parting, two people cannot remain friends. If they succeed, they still love each other. Or they didn't love at all.
- Parting is like a broken mirror. Better to walk away quietly than cut yourself while trying to collect the pieces.
- Don't cry when the sun disappears into the sky. After all, tears will not allow you to admire the stars.
- Sometimes you just need to delete all messages, erase the number and continue on your way.
- If a person brings you more suffering than happiness, let him go. Even if you really love.
- It takes seconds to say hello. But the last goodbye can take forever.
- I let you go. But this does not mean at all that I really wanted it.
- People who leave easily were never going to stay long.
- All I did was love you. Everything you did was hurt me.
- Sometimes you should forget about what you want. You need to remember what you deserve.
- The memory of you doesn't hurt. Suffering is caused by the realization that I have lost you (a).
- Sometimes in the relationship of two people there comes a period when they clearly understand that they have outgrown each other.
- Love is uncontrollable. Unlike a relationship.
- Socrates also said that the hottest love has the coldest ending.
- As Oscar Wilde said, the heart was made to break.
- Sometimes good things leave our lives. But only to make room for something even better.
- I miss your smile. But I missed my own even more.
- I can't hate you for not loving me anymore. But I hate myself for loving you.
- Distance sometimes clearly shows who is worth holding on to and who is better to let go.
- If you can't find your place in a relationship with this person, maybe you should go further?
- I hope that one day you will look back and realize that you shouldn't have let it all end like this.
- It seemed to me that everything was over with you. But every time I hear a notification on my phone, I wait for your message.
- If you start to miss me, remember that I wasn't going to leave. It was you who let me go.
- Longing for you rolls over like waves. I think I'll drown today.
- I miss the feeling of happiness that was next to you.
- I know that somewhere in the world there is a person made for me. It’s a pity it’s not you.
- Technically, I'm free. But in fact, my heart is occupied by a person who no longer belongs to me.
- The worst feeling in the world comes from the realization that you both love each other, but you cannot be together.
- Real feelings don't magically disappear overnight.
- There is no feeling more lonely than the realization that your loved one has become a stranger to you.
- Parting is like a terrible nightmare after a wonderful dream.
- I wonder how quickly I'll be just a memory for you
- The harder you hit the ball on the ground, the higher it bounces. It’s the same with job loss and separation.
- Sometimes it seems that tears are not accidental. From time to time they have to wash away the excess and reveal the real state of affairs.
- I had so many reasons to leave, but I chose to stay. You had so many reasons to stay, but you decided to give up.
- I never wished for anything other than to be everything to you.
Lies and treason2
- A relationship is for two participants. But some have problems with math.
- Lying and cheating are not relationship problems. This is a reason to finish them.
- If a person deceived you, he is simply not worthy of you.
- I'm a good enough person to forgive you. But I'm not stupid enough to believe you again.
- No need to cry for the one who betrayed you. Smile and thank them for making room in your life for someone better.
- Trust builds over the years, shatters in seconds, and takes forever to rebuild.
- Relationships are not a school exam, why dodge and cheat like that?
- Is the relationship over? Build a bridge and cross it to the other side. Then burn it to the ground so you won't be tempted to come back.
- I looked gorgeous today. You missed everything.
- Parting doesn't always have to lead to a truce. Sometimes you need to finally wake up and take a fresh look at everything.
- It is impossible to start reading a new chapter if you keep rereading the old one.
- And even though we are not destined to be together all our lives, I am glad that you were a part of it.
- And even if we were not destined to stay together, I am grateful for every second next to you.
- Don't cry because it's over. Smile at what it was in your life.
- Parting is not only pain and suffering, but also invaluable life lessons.
- Better to be alone than with those with whom you feel lonely.
- Pain is inevitable, but suffering is your choice.
- You should never run after a bus, train, or a man. You can always wait for the next one.
- Moving forward is impossible without forgiveness.
- It doesn't matter how badly your heart is broken. The world around you does not cease to exist and life does not stop. She continues to walk, but without you.
- Neither of us left the other. Love just left us.
- Never regret a relationship that ended. If everything went well, that's great. If everything was terrible, you have gained invaluable life experience.
- It was a wonderful time and the love between us was real. But apparently it's time to move on.
- I feel empty inside, but I know it won't last forever.
- Immediately after breaking up, the memories are so fresh and the pain is so sharp. But time passes and everything goes into the past - then healing begins.
- Now you are afraid to entrust your heart to someone else. Not worth it. One day a person will come into your life who will treat you the way you deserve.
- Don't let the disappointments of the past cloud your present and take away your future prospects.
- Don't let yourself think that something in you was not enough. As if you weren't enough.
- Love heals wounds. Give yourself your own love.
- Once you realize that you deserve a healthy relationship and have the strength to leave, you’ll be free.
- The time after breaking up is created in order to get to know yourself better and get to know yourself in the present.
- Remember that when one door closes, another opens next.
- If you constantly stare at a closed door, you will not see the one that has opened for you.
- Let go of not only this person, but also the dreams of your future together.
- Let go of the life that you have planned in order to let in the life that is prepared for you from above.
- Remember that there are many other fish in the sea.
- One day he will realize that he has lost a diamond, being distracted by worthless stones.
- “Never love someone who treats you like you’re ordinary” - Oscar Wilde.
Popular by topic
Oh, how many wonderful light feelings! All of them inspire and make us better. But how to distinguish love from attachment to a person? In this article we will help you understand exactly what you feel about your partner
How to become the only one for a man? The one for whose sake he will move mountains and break into a cake? To begin with, men are always attracted to self-sufficient
What to write in your profile on a dating site? Here you will find a huge collection of funny, romantic and sassy statuses that will improve your profile
Find out how you can maintain a relationship with your girlfriend or boyfriend! Relationship secrets from experts
Breakups suck. You are losing a loved one. In order to competently recover from a breakup and make no mistakes, read this article