Table of contents:
Video: 100 Questions To Ask A Pen Girl
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:19
Quite frankly, any. If the girl already likes you, she will do everything to develop the correspondence. He will listen carefully to you (read), ask questions, joke, laugh at your successful (and not so) jokes and all that.
The content of the article
- 1 Warm up
- 2 After the date
- 3 If you are already dating
- 4 If you need to feel the soil
If you have not yet managed to win her heart, roll up your sleeves - a difficult job lies ahead.
And if you have been dating for a long time, and your girlfriend does not like the fact that you have begun to communicate a little? What should you do in this case?
Step one: read our article carefully.
Step two: choose the questions that best suit your situation.
Step three: start the Big Game.
Step four: enjoy the conversation, thank Heaven for coming across this article.
- Tell us about your unusual talents.
- What foreign languages would you like to learn?
- What cities in the world would you like to visit first?
- When you come to a new city, where do you go first?
- What pranks did you do as a child?
- Are you an easy-going person?
- Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
- What song are you ready to listen to on repeat all day?
- Which popular song is too overrated in your opinion?
- Do you like parties and noisy companies, or do you prefer quiet gatherings with close friends?
- Tell us about the strangest conversation you've ever had.
- The craziest thing you've ever done?
- Would you like to change your whole life?
- Would you like to move to live in another country? Which one and why?
- Could you drop everything and get on a plane with a one-way ticket?
- What have you learned about life by your age?
- Would you really like the guys to finally understand that the girls …?
- What kind of person would you call your best friend?
- What impact does social media have on us?
- Which of the current trends can you not understand?
- In what area would you like to become an expert?
- How do you cheer yourself up after a hard day?
- Do you easily decide to do crazy things?
- Is it easy for you to get out of your comfort zone?
- Do you practice your speech before making a phone call?
- Do you ever get tired of social networks and miss live communication?
- If you are freed from work, school and household chores for the next week, what will you do?
- What's the stupidest thing guys have written to you to meet you?
- Tell us that, having tried once, you will never dare to repeat it again?
- Why travel is good? Why is everyone so eager to travel?
- Do you often regret something?
- Do you plan ahead or do you prefer to improvise on the go?
- If the movie in the theater is terribly boring, will you get up and leave, or will you watch it to the end?
- Is money really unnecessary for happiness?
- What little things in life make you happier?
- Who is most influencing you and your life?
- Do you like to dream or set clear goals?
- What is the main plus of childhood?
- What is the main plus of adulthood?
- What movie turned your mind over?
- Have you ever had such that your life was divided into before and after?
- What should everyone try in life?
- What's your best quality?
- Would you rather know where we go next time or I better arrange a surprise?
- You smelled amazing today. What is this perfume?
- What kind of cuisine do you prefer? I'll search the whole city, but find the best place in the area.
- What kind of extreme date would you like?
- Aside from the fact that we got wet in the rain and were late for the show, how was our date?
- It is very interesting to communicate with you, you easily support conversations on any topic. Do you read a lot?
- What does your dream date look like? Maybe I'll steal a couple of ideas for our next date.
- If I wrote to you at night and said that I was standing under your window with a bucket of your favorite ice cream, how would you react?
- Do you know that our date today was the brightest in my life?
- How would you absolutely not want to spend a date? Maybe you have a funny story from personal experience?
- Would you like to go to a picnic? Crispy baguettes, wine, fruit and all that?
- What did you like the most about today?
- If there were soundtracks in our life, like in films, which one would fit this day?
- What is the most unusual date spot you would like to visit?
- How did you envision our first date?
- Did your first impression of me coincide with reality?
- If I hadn't written to you, would you have dared to do it yourself? How do you feel about rules like "girls shouldn't write first"?
- Is there something you wanted to tell me but didn't dare?
- Were you nervous before meeting tonight?
- Do you have any personal questions for me? I promise to answer honestly.
- What was the most unexpected for you?
If you are already dating3
- Do you remember the day we first met?
- Would you like to repeat our first date as a game?
- The three most important benefits of our relationship?
- If tomorrow we have the opportunity to escape from all our problems and spend the day with just two of us, what would you like to do?
- Why do you love me, in your opinion?
- What do you think I like the most about you?
- If I suddenly come to you and take you on a date without saying anything, will you consider me a romantic or send me to hell?
- Should partners know everything about each other?
- Imagine that I am a genie who grants your wishes. What do you ask?
- Which of the list of romantic platitudes have we never tried, when we should have?
- What's the craziest thing we've done together?
- Would you like us to go out more often?
- If a million fell on us, how would you like to spend it?
- If I got your name tattooed, what would be your reaction?
If you need to test the soil4
- What type of guy do you like?
- After what phrase is any Internet correspondence doomed to failure?
- What do you think about dating sites?
- What do you just hate in people?
- Is it important in relationships that everyone has a personal space?
- Can anything be forgiven?
- Should you give people a second chance?
- Is it abnormal if a person is bored alone with himself?
- Do you get along with new people easily?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Is there everlasting love?
- When is friendship between a man and a woman possible?
- If a guy, barely recognizing you, begins to swear in love, what kind of reaction will this cause you?
- How do you feel about disputes that a person is a polygamous creature?
- Do you prefer long correspondence to get to know a person or a personal meeting?
- Online dating - is it the norm of modern reality or stupidity?
- What do you hate in online communication?
- Is it possible to understand by a couple of messages that a person does not suit you?
- How do you feel about people who send a message and then delete it?
- Voice messaging - the best invention or pure evil?
- Does it annoy you when unfamiliar people write you “Hello, how are you?”?
- What are the topics of conversation that make you feel emotional?
You can start with Warm Up and Feeling the Ground. More personal questions and rude flirting are best left for later.