Table of contents:
Video: How To Be A Bad Guy: 15 Tips From The Pros
2023 Author: Miles Ford | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 12:19
You've probably heard it yourself that being a good guy isn't cool. Fear in the eyes of ill-wishers, authority among acquaintances and overwhelming success with the opposite sex - only inveterate "bad guys" can boast of all this. At first glance, this may seem like a monstrous injustice, but the fact remains. If, after analyzing the situation, you suddenly come to the conclusion that the reason for all your failures in life is correctness and complaisance, it is time to change something. And become a bad guy.
The content of the article
- 1 The benefits of a bad guy
- 2 15 ways to be a bad guy
However, before we move on to your wonderful reincarnation, let me clarify one important point. We do not pursue the goal of bringing up an unprincipled bastard in you, and even more so we do not seek to eradicate all the positive qualities of your character in you. It cannot be argued that being good is bad. But it is bad when this quality worsens your life, secretly allowing you to be used. Our task is to teach you to feel confident and comfortable in any company, not to succumb to difficulties, achieve the assigned tasks and never doubt your own abilities.
The Bad Boy Benefits
In fact, there are many more of them than it might seem at first glance. And if you still doubt the correctness of your decision, then a few motivational theses will definitely add decisiveness to your actions. So, becoming a bad guy:
- You no longer have to look for an excuse for this or that action;
- It will be possible to stop always and in everything to please people;
- You don't need to expect approval of your actions from anyone;
- Put your own interests below others;
- Stop watching the success of the "bad guys" with envy;
- You will feel the heady smell of independence;
- You can completely liberate yourself;
- You will manage to gain respect;
- You will make worthy competition in any fight and you will certainly emerge victorious from it;
- You will qualitatively improve your relationship with the opposite sex;
- You will learn, in the end, to enjoy life.
15 Ways to Become a Bad Boy
- Your "I" is above all. Bad guys can afford to "yak" without a twinge of conscience. It's time to push your natural modesty into the background. Learn to speak and think differently. When talking to acquaintances, do not hesitate to pronounce this pronoun more often. Thus, you will be able to emphasize your own importance in the eyes of others. Well, in their own, first of all.
- Improve your self-esteem. Sometimes, it is this quality that people value above professional skills. It's time to stop doubting your own abilities. We are sure that if you wish, you can easily find a couple of advantages that distinguish you from other guys. Stop beating yourself up for temporary failures. Instead, look for a reason to be proud of yourself every day.
- Learn to be confident. It doesn't matter if you are at this moment in the company of old acquaintances, new friends, or trying to hook up with a beautiful stranger. Watch your posture, squeeze your friend's hand tightly, boldly look straight into the eyes while talking. Not a single muscle in your face should tremble treacherously.
- Learn to say no. Even if you were always ready to sacrifice your own time and resources for the sake of others. It's time for dramatic changes! Now you and only you decide how to use your precious time. Reasonable selfishness is one of the main traits of a bad guy. By the way, no one forbids you to come up with all kinds of excuses for refusal. But a well-reasoned and truthful answer will sound much more effective and harsh.
- Do not make excuses. Imagine, it turns out that not all people should be explained why in a given situation you acted this way and not otherwise. Yes, you yourself probably felt stupid and ridiculous more than once, muttering another excuse for your act.
- Under any circumstances, defend your own point of view. It doesn't matter at all that it is fundamentally different from the opinion of most people. Remember, bad guys only rely on their own experience and personal judgment.
- Don't be afraid to give change. A bad guy in any situation can stand up for himself or his loved ones. And it doesn't matter if this is a strong word or a delivered blow (and in some situations, it is he who is the only right decision).
- Stop thinking that your mood and peace of mind depends on external factors or on strangers. Remember, you and only you are the master of your thoughts, and therefore of your inner harmony.
- Expand your vocabulary. No, now it's not about you having to learn a few dozen new selected swear words. Although, to be honest, this skill can also be useful to you in some situations. But for a start, it will be enough if you get rid of some parasitic words (in your case). Let's agree, “I'm not sure”, “maybe”, “I won't be able to” - we exclude once and for all from our vocabulary. But "I decided", "I said so" and "I can" - we repeat every day, like a magic mantra. Loud. Clearly. Confident.
- Become principled. And always adhere strictly to your principles, without giving back. Your own unspoken rules will help you learn to live according to your interests, regardless of the opinions of others. You must have your own boundaries, which in no case should be violated. Neither you nor anyone else.
- Spend the day with the bad guys. Yes, you need to join the team that you previously tried to bypass. Such invaluable experience will allow you to get to know "the whole kitchen" from the inside. Observe their behavior and reactions carefully. Memorize common phrases, learn to understand the language of the bad guys.
- Forget the ridiculous apology. Good boys often do this, with or without reason. But you are already on the path of "correction"? So it's time to stop mumbling "sorry" and "sorry" every now and then. Moreover, you yourself will soon be surprised how easy it is to breathe without an imaginary feeling of guilt.
- Always be ready to act decisively. Constantly analyzing information, choosing the most convenient ways to solve a situation, weighing possible risks and losses is the prerogative of diligent and good guys. Bad guys are used to acting fast, never doubting the correctness of their decision. Even if it later turns out to be not entirely true.
- Be independent. Learn to develop your own freedom, both from people and from their statements. Bad guys always take responsibility for what they say and do. And even more so they do not depend on anyone in the material sense.
- Learn to manage your own emotions. Anger and reasonable aggression are definitely welcome. However, they should not go beyond reason. The bad guy doesn't always need to use his fists. Bad boy knows how to scare even with a look. Exactly how to express your sincere admiration and approval.
As soon as you feel the strength and desire to change, immediately take decisive action, without putting everything on the back burner. Nice guys are usually happy with everything. They don't even think that they can do it differently, the way you want. If it is more convenient for you to continue hiding behind the mask of a "good boy" the essence of an insecure loser, then this material will hardly help you.