Table of contents:
- First stepsi
- How to choose a tattoo for a girl, taking into account fashion trends2
- Where are we going to beat? 3
Video: Beautiful Drawing Or A Tribute To Fashion? How To Choose The Right One?
For every girl, standing out from the crowd and becoming special and unique is the most common desire. You can always change your hair color, get a new job, fly on vacation or get a tattoo. It is this method that helps to emphasize individuality and express the inner state in the drawing on the body. How to choose a tattoo for a girl so that it is unique and helps to reveal the inner world?
The content of the article
- 1 First steps
- 2 How to choose a tattoo for a girl, taking into account fashion trends
- 3 Where are we going to beat?
Before applying a drawing to the skin, you need to prepare mentally and weigh all the arguments. Do not forget that this is not a drawing with a pen and you will not be able to erase it with soap in a couple of days. If it turns out crooked or the drawing does not meet expectations, you will have to wait more than one day to reduce everything with a laser.
In this case, there is a great chance of scars or paint residues when the needle is deeply inserted into the dermis. Tattoo artists recommend going through the preparatory stage and thinking over the idea and preparing for at least three to four weeks.
If after a specified time the idea does not leave the idea of getting a tattoo, it will not look like a minute whim, then it is worth taking into account general recommendations regarding the choice of drawing and preparation for the session before the session:
- Decide in advance on the pattern and theme. There is nothing more annoying for a foreman than a client who sits and struggles for hours with a choice, taking away precious working time, and eventually goes home to think. No one denies that this is not just a drawing and that you need to think a hundred times before the needle enters the skin. It is better to do this at a consultation, and not at the last moment.
- Translate the meaning of hieroglyphs, drawings, symbols from religion or mystical teachings, so that later you will not be disappointed with the result and not write something funny and ridiculous on the body.
- Approach the choice responsibly. If you have turned 18 and no one else has the right to prohibit decorating your skin with drawings, then you no longer need to prove anything to anyone. A tattoo cannot be done contrary to the opinion of relatives or a boyfriend. Opinion may change, but the drawing on the body will need serious work in order to improve or delete.
- Choose a good master. No matter how tempting the prospect of choosing an acquaintance or acquaintance with a low price, you should not give in to it! A good craftsman and quality materials cannot be cheap.
- Drinking light herbal sedatives before the session is good, coming in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication is bad. Sometimes girls are worried and afraid of pain. If the fear is so great, you need to take a couple of herbal tablets with a sedative effect.
How to choose a tattoo for a girl, taking into account fashion trends2
After familiarizing yourself with all the rules for a safe session, you need to decide on the choice of a picture. Tattoos on girls are not just pictures. Girls put a secret meaning into the drawing, always try to encrypt the message and create an aura of mystery. For this, inscriptions and symbols are most suitable.
It is important to consider what kind of appearance should be after the session. To work out the font, translate everything exactly to the letter, so as not to end up with a phrase with a typo and, instead of being mysterious, cause those who notice a fit of laughter.
Hieroglyphs do not lose popularity due to their compact appearance and capacious meaning. Most of the girls are sure that it is these mysterious signs that can turn life around and endow the fair sex with new qualities.
Signs or small tattoos that are practically invisible in open places always remain popular. These can be cartoon characters, insects, small birds, animals, snakes, flowers, thin twigs and geometric signs. In recent years, watercolor style flowers and delicate bouquets of their flowers have become popular. They are done on open areas of the body. Thanks to the calm tones of the colors and blurred contour lines, they look incredibly feminine and cute.
Large tattoos with snakes, dragons, birds, flowers and compositions from them, which occupy a large area of the body, are very popular among girls. Do not think that it disfigures the body, and a large tattoo cannot look feminine. It is not true. Large tattoos with realistic images of animals or flowers will not only add confidence to the owner in the beauty of the body, but will also help to hide scars and stretch marks. A practical choice that will always be relevant.
Where are we going to beat? 3
The most popular question from body art masters. There are no female and male seats. Everything is due to the taste and size of the pattern. If a girl wants her back to be decorated with complex geometric lines in the ethno style, then why not? On the wrist, fingers, behind the ears, on the neck, both boys and girls make small tattoos. It is worth considering the individual attitude to pain.
Girls are not recommended to get a tattoo during critical days and a week before them. At this time, sensitivity and irritability increase, and pain sensations will be perceived more sharply.
Whichever drawing is chosen, the main thing is to take the choice responsibly, weigh the arguments, think over the details and create a unique drawing that will reflect the inner world. You should not give in to newfangled trends or get a tattoo under the influence of mood. Let it be a unique sign that adorns the skin with which it will not be a shame to walk all your life.