Table of contents:
You can find everything and more on the Internet now.
The content of the article
- 1 Meet by dress
- 2 Facts about beautifulpeople.com
Dating sites for polygamists, Trump fans, vegetarians, Russians and foreigners.
For those who do not use gluten, and for those who dream of great and pure love.
Dating resource creators want to please everyone.
A noble occupation, isn't it?
But what are the goals pursued by the creators of the site beautifulpeople.com, intended only for beautiful people?
Increasing sales of antidepressants?
They are greeted by clothes
The site was launched in 2002 by highly creative people in Denmark. By 2009, the site had gone international.
The words that this resource is intended only for beautiful people are not clickbait at all - unattractive users simply cannot complete the registration process.
The user uploads his photo to the site. Over the next 48 hours, already registered users will rate his photo.
Didn't get enough "likes" - don't blame me. Forget about beautifulpeople.com and go chat with mere mortals.
They say that one person out of five succeeds in registering.
Everyone who is lucky enough to go through face control, in addition to meeting the beautiful world of this world, also has the opportunity to find a job.
According to the managing director of the site, Greg Hodge, beautifulpeople.com cares about the safety of its pretty wards.
The selection of employers is carried out by specially trained people.
Vacancies are carefully checked to make sure that the employer can be trusted and you are not going to be sold into slavery.
Vacancies on the site are presented for every taste - here you can find a real estate agency, assistance to a wedding designer, and babysitting.
Facts about beautifulpeople.com_beautifulpeoplecom
Photos of new users are evaluated by representatives of the opposite sex. “Handsome”, “Hmmm, okay”, “No”, “Absolutely not” are the answer options in the voting
The results of the voting plunge into the abyss of sad thoughts even those who managed to get registered.
- In 2005, the site was launched in the United States and Britain.
- The site has received a lot of criticism and negative reviews for its policies.
- No more than 20% of candidates are successfully registered.
- In 2012, a version of the site was released for representatives of non-traditional sexual orientation.
- In January 2010, the site administration deactivated the accounts of 5,000 users due to the fact that they gained weight.
- In 2011, the site was infected with a virus. As a result, everyone has free access to the site and the possibility of registration without verification and strict selection. About thirty thousand users who managed to register were later removed from the site. The media dubbed this virus "Shrek" in honor of the character of the cartoon of the same name.
- The site team regularly arranges meetings for its users. Of course, only attractive people can get on them. If it turns out that the user in life looks worse than in the photos on his profile, the Beauty Police will quickly escort the loser out the door.
- In 2016, user data (more than one million people) "leaked" and became public. Addresses, employment, income and sexual preferences - private information was freely available.
Popular by topic
Rarely does a free person not use a tinder. But not everyone is lucky. In the article, advice is given by an experienced user of this dating service. Take it and write it down
Here he is, you met the man of your dreams. But the last step remains - you need to charm him. How to do this - read the article
If the guys themselves are in no hurry to get to know you, then you can do it yourself with the help of our 100 super phrases for dating
Like a guy, but common sense does not give you the first approach? Forget about it! Like it - take action! Read tips on how to approach a guy first
If you are a fan of dramas, then surely meeting a Korean is an old dream of yours. Today we will tell you what it means to build relationships with representatives of this nation