Table of contents:
- Why girls love bad guys but don't choose husbands
- Another Answer to Why Girls Like Bad Boys2
- Harm from ingrained concepts3
Video: Why Do Girls Love Bad Guys So Much, And For How Long?
Why do girls love bad guys and good guys often don't even notice? What is the reason for this injustice. And maybe the girls themselves cannot explain their choice.
The content of the article
- 1 Why girls love bad guys, but don't choose husbands
- 2 Another answer to the question of why girls love bad guys
- 3 Harm from ingrained concepts
To begin with, it's worth limiting the concept of a bad guy. The qualities of a bad guy, according to most women:
- He is rude and provocative
- Able to fight, often seen in various fights
- Cheats, seeks to communicate with many girls at the same time
- Has bad habits and is not going to quit
Now let's consider these same qualities from the point of view of evolution and genetics.
A rude man seems to be more brutal, capable of strong-willed decisions and actions. According to the female essence, the demonstration of such behavior promises high levels of testosterone, which in turn guarantees good potency and healthy offspring
- A guy who regularly participates in fights, and even justifies this by a matter of honor and protection of the weak, "kills" two birds with one stone. From the point of view of female psychology, he is a great fellow, although he filled someone with a couple of three bruises. And from the point of view of genetics, such a partner is considered capable of protecting offspring and even getting a mammoth.
- A vocal supporter of polygamy, he seems to have to turn away the female half of society. And so, it is, the truth is only in the thoughts of women. They feel completely different feelings. From the point of view of reproduction of their own kind, the subconscious mind perceives such a partner as potentially healthy. And his desire for intercourse with many women indicates his desire to continue the human race)
- Bad habits are viewed from a different perspective. If awareness says that their presence is bad, then subconsciously, a drunkard or a heavy smoker is perceived as a strong organism capable of withstanding systematic poisoning.
Why girls love bad guys but don't choose husbands
From the point of view of a modern person, and the awareness of sex as a one-time, non-binding action that is ingrained in his mind, girls who do not strive for marriage often choose the "bad guys" for one night's sex, or relationships without obligations. Motivating this by the fact that if she really does not care about her own reputation, then at least so that it would not be offensive, believing that she will spend an unforgettable time with the “loose” guy. Since it is genetically inherent, the more strengths a man has, the more sexy and hardy he seems in bed.
However, numerous studies have shown the other side of the coin. When it comes not about a short-term acquaintance and not about a fleeting hobby, both young girls and mature ladies give preference to more caring, good-natured and balanced men. If it comes to marriage, then the fair sex chooses, among others, sensitive men, cheerful, capable of helping their neighbor.
Another Answer to Why Girls Like Bad Boys2
The culprit is often the “flower” psychotype of the “narcissist” man, which at first seems very promising. After all, "narcissistic" guys know how to present themselves in the right light. A generator of superiority and self-confidence, arrogant narcissists exploit others.
Often the first positive impression is associated precisely with the appearance of the narcissist, physical attractiveness. For female daffodils, more defiant clothing is characteristic of bright makeup. Male narcissists are often and intensely concerned with the appearance of their bodies. However, these "flowers", entering into a long-term relationship, soon lose their temper, communicate more aggressively, break down. Because they do not know how and do not want to adapt to other people.
Harm from ingrained concepts3
The stereotype that girls love bad guys is irreparable harm. Some really good guys are decent and honest because of this ingrained delusion. After starting to smoke and drink, to be rude and to fight, they will attract more attention than reading Byron in the library.
So the question of why girls love bad guys is fundamentally wrong in itself. It should sound like why in different periods of time and for different purposes, girls choose different guys.
The common joke about how girls ignore the good guys and choose the bad ones has a very sensible explanation. Thanks to the call of genetics, the female body produces hormones, the action of which is perceived by the girl as love. Instinctively, every woman looks for a partner to reproduce. Men and young people leading a similar lifestyle attract the attention of the opposite sex, like male peacocks, the further you see, the better.
Thus, instead of a shy and caring clever man who would get up at night with a baby, he knew by heart the rules for diluting mixtures and instructions for children's medicines, a woman unconsciously chooses a more rude man, thereby making a choice in favor of healthy offspring. True, a huge paradox is that in order to raise this very offspring, women are looking for shy and kind "helpers".
Diametrical opposite or why does a guy act like a girl? You will learn about all the reasons in our next article.