Table of contents:
- Baby teasers
- Myths of times and peoples2
- Burn it down! 3
- Genie Mistress4
- Favorite wife of the sun god5
- Golden-haired heroines of romance novels6
- Celebrity women with red curls7
- Versions from scientists8
- Redhead? So shameless! 9
- Favorite men10
Video: Beautiful And Sexy Less-haired Women (photos Of Red-haired Actresses)
Red-haired people always get close attention. Bright golden hair, like a flame of fire, flashes among other heads, bringing a special variety to the gray everyday life. They make fun of redheads, tease, laugh, secretly envious of their bright hair and funny kennopushki, which, most often, adorn "perky" faces.
The content of the article
- 1 Baby teasers
- 2 Myths of times and peoples
- 3 Burn it!
- 4 Genie's mistress
- 5 Favorite wife of the sun god
- 6 Golden-haired heroines of romance novels
- 7 famous women with red curls
- 8 Versions from scientists
- 9 Redhead? So shameless!
- 10 Favorite men
But, no matter what they say, beautiful red-haired girls grow out of little freckled girls. They amaze with their appearance, beauty and temperament, attract the glances of men and oblique sparks from women.
Legends have been formed about red-haired personalities over the years, many of them amazed with their naivety and violent imagination. Every person, for example, knows from an early age that it is dangerous to give a shovel to a red-haired freckled child when he is visiting his grandfather in the village. And the girl, with red pigtails, and freckles scattered all over her face, will definitely come up with some kind of prank or dirty trick.
Myths of times and peoples2
Red-haired people surprise and delight, and always intuitively attract attention. They seem to be somehow extraordinary, not like everyone else.
For some reason they do not trust the golden-haired and are treated with some caution. Rumors that were born about the "children of fire" amaze a reasonable person with their wildness and improbability.
- The people in ancient Greece were deeply convinced that after death, red-haired people turn into evil vampires. To Dracula in a black cloak with red curls.
- It is only possible to conceive a child with beautiful red hair during menstruation. It is understandable why a newborn's hair color is reddish. There was no other explanation for redheads in the old days.
- In ancient Egypt, the people lived very compassionate. They firmly believed that red-haired people have an unhappy fate. To overcome the streak of setbacks and bitter bad luck, the Egyptians sacrificed golden-haired individuals. Apparently, so that "they do not suffer for a long time."
- But the ancient Romans, on the contrary, believed that red-haired beauties bring good luck and willingly laid out large sums of money for the acquisition of a slave with fiery curls. The purchased young lady, like a cherished talisman, was taken everywhere with them: to a feast, and to the world, for good luck.
- In the world it is believed that red bees and wasps bite much more readily than blondes or brunettes. What caused this fact is not clear. However, scientists have not proved it.
- Adolf Hitler, a well-known cruel tyrant, was looking everywhere for individuals who should be destroyed in order not to introduce a vicious and extra gene into the "great nation". Along with the Jews, the Nazi had some suspicion of people who had the misfortune of being considered red.
Burn it down! 3
Red-haired women are witches! According to one of the versions of the origin of mankind, there is a legend that before Eve appeared in the Garden of Eden, Adam was having fun with Lilith, whom the Creator blinded from red clay. The woman had luxurious golden curls and a wayward character.
She bewitched the lonely Adam, and noticing her power over him, she began to pump rights in the paradise park, which caused great irritation of the Loving and Merciful Creator. The latter had to put the man to sleep and in the morning to present him with another passion, fashioned from a man's rib. Angry Lilith migrated into the image of an evil spirit that infiltrates every "fiery" person.
The Holy Inquisition often caught mysterious girls with fiery hair, tortured with passion, and sentenced them to burn, accusing the unfortunate of witchcraft and black magic.
The ancient Arabs produced a more interesting story. It turns out that Allah, when creating the world, first created the jinn from the spirit of fire. They were funny bright guys who at first brought a lot of joyful emotions. However, Allah soon noticed how cunning and deceitful they were and drove them underground to while away their life span.
Then the Lord invented humanity, but if a red-haired "creature" appeared among the blondes and brunettes, Allah suspected his mother of having an affair with golden-haired djinn. Such a woman was considered a fallen womanizer.
Favorite wife of the sun god5
There is a beautiful romantic story about the origin of red hair in women. In one village there lived a beautiful girl with whom many guys were in love. Every third suitor wanted her hand, but she was so young that she did not have time to learn the "charms" of critical days. And then one day the beauty went to a clean lake to perform a rite of personal hygiene.
She stripped naked and suddenly the bright rays of the sun slid over her slender body, penetrated into the vagina, and she started menstruating. The girl thought that this Sun had made an act of love with her, and from that moment she began to consider herself the wife of the Luminary.
She rejected any marriage proposal and every day hurried to her "beloved" to fulfill her marital duty. To some extent, the girl was right, since the sun's rays were directed by the god Pruha. Being under the caressing sun for a long time, the girl's hair acquired a golden color.
Golden-haired heroines of romance novels6
Whatever they say, but beautiful red-haired women cause admiration and close attention of the male half. No wonder the famous heroine of the serial novel "Angelica" had golden hair. Many book characters, conquerors of men's hearts, are described as red-haired and magnetic. The famous French beauty from the novel Catherine by J. Benzoni had a fiery mane of hair.
For the beauty of her hair, the girl wore the beautiful nickname "Golden Fleece". Megan, the passive madam from the popular bestseller "The Thorn Birds" was bright red, which attracted the attention of the priest and aroused a burning desire in him.
Celebrity women with red curls7
There are many beautiful red-haired women among celebrities. Their delightful bright curls and charming freckled faces stand out for their special charm and appeal. The most famous golden-haired beauties are:
- Nicole Kidman, the sparkling dancer from the Moulin Rouge.
- Rita Hayworth, sex symbol of the 1940s that drove the crowds of men crazy.
- Irina Muravyova, the most charming and attractive actress of the eighties.
- Julia Roberts, "beauty" who is so difficult to drive down the aisle.
- Julianne Moore, a talented actress and an extraordinary personality, a lover of experimenting with her appearance.
"Fiery Beauties" look great in any role and adorn masterpieces of world cinema with their extraordinary image.
Versions from scientists8
The truthful facts about beautiful red-haired women are also quite amazing and extraordinary, like myths and legends.
- Red hair has a large amount of pigments, and it is very difficult to change the color of such hair.
- Golden-haired beauties have much fewer strands than blondes or brunettes, but each hair has a significant compaction, which gives the hairstyle sufficient volume and visual density.
- The fiery beauty will turn gray much more than her blond or black-haired friends. Not every red-haired pensioner gets classic gray hair at all. Red hair gradually lightens, transforming from copper shades into lighter shades, but they may never come to a pale gray color scheme.
- Women who seek to artificially become Goldilocks are in search of their own style and are not satisfied with their appearance.
- Beautiful redhead women have a higher pain tolerance.
- The skin of the "children of the sun" is quite sensitive, which contributes to the rapid appearance of bruises and dents.
- Red curls in combination with blue eyes are quite rare. It boasts only one percent of the population of "saffron milk caps" on Earth.
- Among golden-haired people, left-handed people are more often observed than among individuals with a different hair color.
- Some, faint-hearted people, have a fear of redheads. This psychological disorder is called "Gingerophobia".
- Most golden-haired women and men have typical whitish eyelashes.
These facts give even more mystery and unusual gloss for the lucky ones who were “kissed by the sun” at birth.
Redhead? So shameless! 9
Beautiful redhead women evoke awe, interest, and heart palpitations in a large number of men. Red-haired freckled girls who in childhood resemble "ugly ducklings" always transform into fatal beauties. They say that golden-haired women are quite wayward and capricious in nature. Perhaps this is so. Fiery young ladies feel their power over men, their confidence and unique charm.
Redheads can be cocky, bold, impulsive and temperamental women. There are serenades about the passionate nature of red-haired beauties. Probably every man dreams of personal experience to be convinced of the scientific theory that: in bed, red-haired women are real fiery beasts. It is as if an indefatigable flame of passion burns in them, they are insatiable in lovemaking, liberated, frank, love experiments and variety in the sexual field.
Beautiful red-haired women know how to love and give themselves to their partner with all the ardor they are capable of. Only one drawback can prevent a perfect relationship with a partner: red-haired beautiful women are very difficult to be faithful. They are very amorous and changeable, like the sun in May weather.
To keep the red-haired beast near him, a man must bring a novelty and freshness to a relationship, endlessly delight his beloved. But in no case not to think about secretly going to the left. Red-haired women are very intelligent and suspicious.
They are very jealous and remember offenses for a long time. Goldilocks in many ways resemble a cunning fox. She cannot be outsmarted or fooled. Suspecting something was wrong, the chanterelle will smile sweetly and by any means will lead the person to clean water, when he himself does not suspect it.
Why is the stronger sex so warm and vulnerable to beautiful red-haired women? What attracts them so much about a girl with golden hair? If the guys were asked their opinion on this matter, they would answer the following:
- Bitchiness. Every confident male wants to conquer a bitchy woman. The fiery lady invokes the presence of a certain bitchy little thing in her insolent appearance. She has a great sense of humor, and knows how to ingeniously sneer at the enemy. She is proud and unapproachable, which makes the guys especially admire.
- Bright and extraordinary. A ginger girl doesn't need colorful decorations to stand out from the crowd. She just needs to take off her hat. In any attire, be it a gray suit or a black dress, a woman looks great and elegant. In addition, they look very cheerful and positive, as if they really are relatives of the huge Sun. Men love radiant, happy girls.
- Unique appearance. There are very few young ladies with red hair, while beautiful brunettes and blondes are a dime a dozen. This fact alone arouses genuine interest among the stronger sex. Men like to own "rare exhibits" like a redhead girl.
- Freckles. Most guys are touched by the presence of cute cannabis on the girl's face. Freckles make you look younger and more naive, giving a certain touch of youth and spring.
- Sex appeal. The fact mentioned above. In matters of love and sex, red-haired women "burn" with passion.
Beautiful red-haired women are truly extraordinary, charming personalities. Trying to get closer to their unique charm, many blondes and brunettes dye their hair copper and gold. Perhaps the hair color really somehow affects the temperament and character of the fairer sex, but this is not the main thing.
To match the "fiery virgins", one should not change the color of the hair, but love life, enjoy the sun, every new day and sincerely smile at men.
And we propose to look at girls with the opposite appearance, but with the same witchcraft stereotypes - about the most beautiful gypsies.